The 3-port HDMI™ 4K switch lets you share a display or projector with three HDMI™-enabled video sources. The switch features three independent inputs that each support 4K resolution and 7.1 surround sound audio. You’ll be amazed at how this video switch maintains Ultra HD picture quality. 4K is supported by the latest A/V devices and delivers four times the resolution of 1080p. Plus, because the switch is backward compatible with high-definition 1080p, you can rest assured any video source will look great in your digital signage application. Enjoy hassle-free operation with three different switching modes:
1.Manual port Switching: Enables you to manually select your HDMI™ source with easy-to-use panel button.
2.Remote control Switching: Enables you to control the switch at a distance.
3.Automatic port Switching: Enables your most recently activated video source to be displayed automatically.
- Support manual switching, remote control switching and automatic switching.
- Support HDCP 2.2
- Support high Definition resolution 4K@60Hz and Full 3D
- Support 600MHz/6.0Gbps per channel bandwidth (18Gbps all channels)
- Support 12bit per channel (36bit all channels) deep color
- Support uncompressed audio such as LPCM
- Support compressed audio such as DTS, Dolby Digital（including DTS-HD Master AudioTM and Dolby TrueHD）
Input DDC Signal
- 5 volts p-p (TTL)
- HDMI Signal
Vertical Frequency Range
Video Amplifier Bandwidth
- 6.0Gbps/600MHz per channel
- 1 Year Parts and Labor
- 0 ℃ to +70℃
- 10% to 85 % RH (no condensation)
- -10℃ to +80℃
- 5% to 90 % RH (no condensation)/li>
External Power Supply
- DC 5V@1A
Power Consumption (Max)
- English Version
- Main Unit
- 5V DC Power Adaptor
- User Manual
- Remote Control