The 5-port HDMI™ 4K switch lets you share a display or projector with five HDMI™-enabled video sources. The switch features five independent inputs that each support 4K resolution and 7.1 surround sound audio. You’ll be amazed at how this video switch maintains Ultra HD picture quality. 4K is supported by the latest A/V devices and delivers four times the resolution of 1080p. Plus, because the switch is backward compatible with high-definition 1080p, you can rest assured any video source will look great in your digital signage application. Enjoy hassle-free operation with three different switching modes:
1. Manual port Switching: Enables you to manually select your HDMI™ source with easy-to-use panel button.
2. Remote control Switching: Enables you to control the switch at a distance.
3. Automatic port Switching
A: Enables your most recently activated video source to be displayed automatically.
B. When disconnect the activated video source, the switch will display the next activated video source automatically.
- Multi-functional on switching: manual switching, remote switching or automatic switching
- Support HDCP pass-through
- Support high definition resolution 4K@30Hz,1080p and 3D
- Support 300MHz/3.0Gbps per channel bandwidth
- Support Consumer Electronics Control
- Support 12bit per channel deep color (36 bit for all channels)
- Support uncompressed audio such as LPCM
- Support compressed audio such as DTS, Dolby Digital(including DTS-HD Master AudioTM and Dolby TrueHD)
- When power on the switch (video source and display in disconnect status), LED of Input 1 will light on
Input DDC Signal
- 5 volts p-p (TTL)
Maximum Single Link Range
- HDMI Signal
Vertical Frequency Range
Video Amplifier Bandwidth
- 1 Year Parts and Labor
- 0 ℃ to +70℃
- 10% to 85 % RH (no condensation)
- -10℃ to +80℃
- 5% to 90 % RH (no condensation)
Power Consumption (Max)
- English Version
- Main Unit
- IR Receiver
- Remote Control
- User Manual