The 4K HDMI™ Matrix Switch lets you share up to 6 distinct HDMI™ or DVI inputs (using HDMI™ to DVI adapters – not included), with audio, between 2 independent displays or projectors. This matrix switch allows each input and the corresponding audio to be switched individually, meaning that different two A/V sources can be shown on each output, or a single source can be output to two, offering maximum flexibility. The switcher features a front panel LED light for easy status monitoring, plus a wireless IR Control for simple control from a distance. Ideal for connecting/switching multiple sources in data centers, help desks and video broadcasting Facilities, Perfect for digital signage applications in retail environments requiring more than one media player.
- PIP (Picture in Picture) mode will be activated under 4K@30Hz resolution.
- Support audio output simultaneously: Stereo, Toslink and Coaxial
- Audio channels are select-able via remote control
- Supports highest video resolution 4K@30Hz
- Supports 300MHz/3.0Gbps per channel (9Gbps all channels) bandwidth
- Support Audio Return Channel (ARC), only the OUTPUT A ports supports ARC.
- Support HDCP1.4
- Support Consumer Electronics Control (CEC)
- Supports 12 bit per channel (36bit all channels) deep color
- Supports uncompressed audio such as LPCM
- Support compressed audio such as DTS, Dolby Digital (including DTS-HD Master Audio™ and Dolby TrueHD)
- Support Full 3D
- HDMI x 6
- HDMI x 2, Toslink x 1, Coaxial x 1, Stereo x 1
Vertical Frequency Range
Video Amplifier Bandwidth
- 3Gbps/300MHz per channel（9Gbps all channel）
- 1 Year Parts and Labor
- 0℃ to 70℃
- 5% to 90% RH (no condensation)
- 5V DC
Power Consumption (Max)
Switcher Unit Cert
- FCC, CE, RoHS
Power Supply Cert
- CE, FCC, RoHS
Power Adapter Standard
- US, EU, UK, AUS Standard etc.
- English Version
- Main Unit
- Remote Control