This HDMI™ 1×4 Splitter Extender allows a single HDMI™ device to be broadcast to up to four remote displays over Cat5e/6 or better LAN cable at distance up to 50m(164ft). It’s an ideal solution to help you create a custom HDMI™ distribution and extension for many applications including digital signage and video conferencing. With only one transmitter, PET0104E requires a single receiver unit per remote display that you are connecting.
- One pair as a full functional module, no need of setting
- Use cost-effective LAN cable for long distance transmission
- Follow the standard of IEEE-568B
- Transmission distance can be up to 50m@1080p via Cat6 Cable
- Automatic feedback, equalize and amplifier the HDMI™ signal according to the cable length
- Support highest video resolution up to 1080p
- Support 165MHz/1.65Gbps per channel (4.95Gbps all channels) bandwidth
- Support 8bit per channel (24bit all channels) deep color
- Support uncompressed 2 channel audio such as LPCM
- Support compressed audio such as DTS Digital, Dolby Digital (Including DTS-HD and Dolby True HD).
- Support 3D
- HDMI Signal
Input Video Signal
- HDMI Signal
Supported Cable Length ( Via Cat6 Cable)
Video Amplifier Bandwidth
Vertical Frequency Range
- 1 Year Parts and Labor
- 0℃ to 70℃
- 10% to 85% RH (no condensation)
- -10℃ to +80℃
- 5% to 90% RH (no condensation)
- 12V DC
Extender Unit Cert
- FCC,CE, RoHS
Power Supply Cert
- CE,FCC, RoHS
AC Power Adapter
- US,UK,EU, AUS Standard etc
- English Version
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Cable quality affects the product performance.
- It might be no display when the product connected to some TVs, caused by hot plug.
Please unplug and re-plug in the HDMI™ Cable, it will resume work.
- Please disassemble the foot pads when mounting PET0104E on the wall.
- Main Unit NO.1 Sender x1
- Main Unit NO.2 Receiver x4
- 12VDC Power Supply x1
- 5VDC Power Supply x4
- Mounting Ears x10
- User Manual x1