This high resolution VGA splitter offers a practical solution for high-resolution multi-screen presentations, allowing a VGA video signal as well as the corresponding audio to be broadcast from a computer to up to four sets of VGA monitors and speakers simultaneously.
The VGA splitter is ideal for classrooms, trade shows, in-store displays or any application where high quality video and audio is required, supporting displays with up to 500 MHz of video bandwidth and high resolution applications up to 1920×1200.
To help ensure high quality VGA video even at longer distances, the high resolution VGA splitter features a built-in amplifier circuit that allows monitors to be located up to 15m away from the host system.
Designed for simplicity and convenience, the VGA splitter offers easy plug and play installation; the VGA splitter requires no software operation, saving both time and hassle.
- Easy to Use: Install in seconds, no need of setting
- Connects VGA source to four displays at the time
- Connects stereo audio source to four audio receivers at the time
- Supports highest video resolution up to 1920 x 1200 and 1080p
- Supports highest video Amplifier Bandwidth to 500MHz
Video Amplifier Bandwidth
Highest video resolution
- 1920 x 1200 and 1080p
- 1 Year Parts and Labor
- 0℃ to 70℃
- 5% to 90% RH (no condensation)
- 5V DC
Converter Unit Cert
- FCC, CE
Power Supply Cert
- CE, FCC
AC Power Adapter
- US standard, UK standard and so on
- English Version
- Main unit
- Power Adapter
- User Manual