The HDMI SWITCH SPLITTER Matrix routes high definition video in multiple resolutions up to 1080p plus multichannel digital audio from any of the four HDMI sources to two displays. Two outputs give you the choices of sending high definition audio and video signals up to two displays. At the same time, when you select Output A as the output, the audio signal will be separated and transmitted to the amplifier by Stereo, Toslink or COAX (RCA).. Any four to any two matrix switching allows for maximum versatility for integrated systems. It eliminates the needing of disconnects and reconnects sources to a display equipped with one input. It works with HD-DVD players, Blue Ray DVD, PS3, and satellite set top boxes that connect to two HDMI displays. Every source is accessible at all times by any display by selecting it with an IR remote.
- Supports audio output simultaneously: Stereo, Toslink and Coaxial
- 2CH and 5.1CH can be selected using Remote control for output A. 5.1CH can be sent by Toslink and Coaxial
- Supports highest video resolution 1080p.
- Supports 225MHz/2.25Gbps per channel (6.75Gbps all channel) bandwidth.
- Supports 12bit per channel (36bit all channel) deep color.
- Supports uncompressed audio such as LPCM.
- Supports compressed audio such as DTS Digital, Dolby Digital
- Support 3D
- HDMI Signal
- HDMI / AUDIO / COAX / SPDIF Signal
Vertical Frequency Range
Video Amplifier Bandwidth
- 1 Year Parts and Labor
- 0℃ to +70℃
- 10% to 85 % RH (no condensation)
- -10℃ to +80℃
- 5% to 90 % RH (no condensation)
- 5V DC@2A
Power consumption (Max)
Converter Unit Cert
- FCC, CE
Power Supply Cert
- CE, FCC
- English Version
- Main unit
- 5V DC Power Supply
- Remote control
- User Manual