This kind of HDMI Extender by CAT-5e/6 uses two pieces of CAT-5e/6 cables to extend the HDTV display up to 30 meters for 1080p. It not only breaks the limitation of the HDMI cable transmission length,but also CAT-5e/6 has more flexibility and convenience in cable construction.
- CAT-5e/6 cable can substitute HDMI cable to achieve long distance transmission.
- Follow the standard of IEEE-568B.
- Transmission distance can be up to 30 meters for 1080p using CAT-6 Cable.
- Compact size.
- Support highest video resolution 1080p.
- Support 165MHz/1.65Gbps per channel(4.95Gbps all channel) bandwidth.
- Support 8bit per channel (24bit all channel) deep color
- Support uncompressed audio such as LPCM
- Support compressed audio such as DTS Digital, Dolby Digital(including DTS-HD and Dolby True HD)
- Support 3D
Input Video Signal
- 0.5 -1.0 volts p-p
Input DDC Signal
- 5 volts p-p (TTL)
Maximum Single Link Range
Vertical Frequency Range
Video Amplifier Bandwidth
- 30M for1080p
- 1 Year Parts and Labor
- 0 ℃ to +70℃
- 10% to 85 % RH (no condensation)
- -10℃ to +80℃
- 5% to 95 % RH (no condensation)
External Power Supply
- No power needed
Power consumption (Max)
Converter Unit Cert.
- FCC, CE
Power Supply Cert.
- CE, FCC
AC Power Adapter
- US standard, UK standard and so on
Note: Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Main unit NO.1 Sender
- Main unit NO.2 Receiver
- User Manual