It is known that the most benefit of the HDMI is to integrate the audio and video signals together. This integration makes all of us enjoy the high quality of the audio and video effect. Awfully the bad effect of the HDTV audio deprives the basic right of the enthusiasts. Fortunately, we develop this new product eventually, not only to meet the ideal image of the HDTV but also to meet the need of the enthusiasts?requirement for audio. Because it separates the audio signal from the HDMI interface, then transmit to the amplifier by Stereo,Toslink or COAX (RCA).
This Switcher has one input port on the front panel, which reduced the switcher to an ideal small size and provides convenience for users to connect portable devices.
This HDMI Audio Splitter has many features that enable it to perform in a superior manner. Among those features you will find:
- One input port on the front panel is specialized for portable devices
- Supports digital audio output simultaneously : Stereo, Toslink and COAX
- Supports highest video resolution 1080p.
- Supports 225MHz/2.25Gbps per channel (6.75Gbps all channel) bandwidth.
- Supports 12bit per channel (36bit all channel) deep color.
- Supports uncompressed audio such as LPCM.
- Supports compressed audio such as DTS Digital, Dolby Digital(including DTS-HD and Dolby True HD).
- Support 3D
Input DDC Signal
- 5 volts p-p (TTL)
Output S/PDIF Signal
- SPDIF and COAX
Maximum Single Link Range
- HDMI 1.3b
Vertical Frequency Range
Video Amplifier Bandwidth
- 154 x 69 x 23(mm)
- 1 Year Parts and Labor
- 0 ℃ to +70℃
- 10% to 80 % RH (no condensation)
- -10℃ to +80℃
- 5% to 90 % RH (no condensation)
External Power Supply
- 5V DC
Power Consumption (max)
- FCC, CE
- CE, FCC
AC Power Adapter
- US standard, UK standard and so on
- English Version
- Main unit
- 5V DC Power Supply
- User Manual