This HDMI Extender by CAT5 x1 uses one piece of CAT5e/6 cable to extend the HDTV display up to 50 meters for 1080p. It not only breaks the limitation of the HDMI cable transmission length,but also has more flexibility and convenience in cable construction.
- The length of HDMI cable is fixed and unchangeable after it is produced. Because the HDMI connector can only be soldered or terminated by the professional workers in factory, the users can not reduce or increase by themselves. However CAT-5e/6 cables are available everywhere and be processed easily by the user or installer.
- Because the header of the long HDMI cable is big, using it must in hidden method. What’s more, it is not easy to bend the HDMI cable and to pull it through the in-wall tube or tray. However, CAT-5e/6 cable has no such problems.
- Or the general HDMI cables, they must be customized when the length is over 10 meters.
- One pair as a full functional module, no need of setting.
- One piece of CAT-5e/6 cable can substitute HDMI cable to achieve long distance transmission.
- Follow the standard of IEEE-568B.
- Transmission distance can be up to 50 meters for 1080p using CAT-6 Cable.
- Auto-adjustment of feedback, equalization and amplify, the user does not need to care about the length of the cable.
- Support highest video resolution 1080p.
- Support 165MHz/1.65Gbps per channel (4.95Gbps all channel) bandwidth.
- Support 8bit per channel (24bit all channel) deep color.
- Support uncompressed 2 channel audio such as LPCM
- Support 3D
- HDMI Signal
Input Video Signal
- 0.5 -1.0 volts p-p
- HDMI Signal
- 50M for1080p
Video Amplifier Bandwidth
Vertical Frequency Range
- 1 Year Parts and Labor
- 0℃ to +70℃
- 10% to 85 % RH (no condensation)
- -10℃ to +80℃
- 5% to 90 % RH (no condensation)
- 5V DC
Power consumption (Max)
Converter Unit Cert.
- FCC, CE
Power Supply Cert.
- CE, FCC
AC Power Adapter
- US standard, UK standard and so on
- English Version
Note: Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Main unit NO.1 Sender
- Main unit NO.2 Receiver
- Four “L” shape nogs
- Two pieces of Power Supply
- User Manual