This converter can convert AHD signal (Analog High Definition) to HDMI™ signal with AHD loop out. The device comes with a upscaler that will allow you to adjust the output signal to a resolution (720p/1080p) that is compatible with your HDMI™-enabled display. To ensure you maintain perfect high-definition video quality, the AHD-HDMI™ converter features supports resolutions up to 1080p, allowing you to convert AHD to HDMI™ without sacrificing video quality .For hassle-free installation, the AHD to HDMI™ converter offers a plug-and-play solution and requires no software or driver installation.
- Input: 1x AHD
- Output: 1 x AHD; 1 x HDMI™
- AHD input supported resolution: 720p@25Hz/30Hz,720p@50Hz/60Hz,1080p@25Hz/30Hz
- Built-in scaler allows user to adjust the output signal to 720p@60Hz or 1080p@60Hz
- Support OSD (On-Screen Display) for input and output resolutions
- No need to install drivers, portable, flexible, plug and play
- Coaxial cable impedance: 75Ω
- Support AHD loop out
- Two Outputs could be displayed simultaneously
- Support AHD signal transmission distance up to 500m
- Support wide range voltage for power adapter:5V~12V
Note: Dolby is a trademark of Dolby Laboratories.
- AHD Signal
- HDMI™ signal x1,AHD signal x1
AHD Input Resolution
HDMI™ Output Resolution
- 1 Year Parts and Labor
- -40℃ to +120℃
- 10% to 85 % RH (no condensation)
- -30℃ to +50℃
- 5% to 90 % RH (no condensation)
- 5V~12V DC
Power Consumption (Max)
Converter Unit Cert.
- FCC,CE, RoHS
- English Version
Note: Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Main Unit
- 5VDC Power Adapter
- User Manual