This converter is a Composite or S-video converter that allows older analog devices to be integrated seamlessly into the modern home theater. This adapter connects Composite or S-video video home theater devices to HDMI compliant digital monitors.
- Input: RCA Composite & S-video Video, R/L Audio.
- Output: HDMI.
- Scales up Composite Video or s-video to HDMI.
- Analog to be integrated into digital Composite/S-video to HDMI Converter.
- HDMI Transmission Rate: 5Gbps.
- Support 165MHz/1.65Gbps per channel (4.95Gbps all channel) bandwidth.
- Motion Compensated 3D Wavelet Video Coding Technology is applied to make the converted picture rich in color and more vivid;
- Input audio is integrated into HDMI output as well as pass-through to earphone or sound box;
- Input video systems – NTSC and PAL is automatically detected and adjusted.
- Composite, S-video Signal
Input Video Signal
- 0.5 -1.0 volts p-p
- HDMI Signal
Video Amplifier Bandwidth
Vertical Frequency Range
- 1 Year Parts and Labor
- 0℃ to +70℃
- 10% to 85 % RH (no condensation)
- -10℃ to +80℃
- 5% to 90 % RH (no condensation)
- 5V DC
Power consumption (Max)
Converter Unit Cert
- FCC, CE
Power Supply Cert
- CE, FCC
AC Power Adapter
- US standard, UK standard and so on
- English Version
Note: Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Main unit
- Power Adapter
- User Manual