This converter is a component(YPbPr) video converter that allows older analog devices to be integrated seamlessly into the modern home theater. This adapter connects component video home theater devices to HDMI compliant digital monitors. It also takes digital audio and encodes it onto the HDMI signal for the full HDMI video and audio effect. With the Component + Analog Audio to HDMI Adapter legacy home theater devices can be easily connected any HDMI display for the full digital video and audio experience.
- Input: Component Video (YPbPr), 1 x Audio
- Output: HDMI
- Output Audio is selectable between Stereo Audio YPbPr input + Stereo Audio(R/L) = HDMI Output
- It supports full range of Component Video Resolutions: 480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p;
- HDMI Transmission Rate: 5Gbps
- Support 165MHz/1.65Gbps per channel (4.95Gbps all channel) bandwidth.
- Support 8bit per channel (24bit all channel) deep color.
- Support uncompressed 2 channel audio such as LPCM
- Component(YPbPr) Signal
Input Video Signal
- 0.5 -1.0 volts p-p
- HDMI Signal
Video Amplifier Bandwidth
Vertical Frequency Range
- 1 Year Parts and Labor
- 0℃ to +70℃
- 10% to 85 % RH (no condensation)
- -10℃ to +80℃
- 5% to 90 % RH (no condensation)
- 5V DC
Power consumption (Max)
Converter Unit Cert
- FCC, CE
Power Supply Cert
- CE, FCC
AC Power Adapter
- US standard, UK standard and so on
- English Version
Note: Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Main Unit RGB To HDMI Converter
- 5V Power Supply
- User Manual