This VGA UTP Extender 1X1 Splitter with Audio is an ideal device for local displaying and remote viewing. It combines split function and extension function. It distributes the input of the VGA signal and audio signal into the local and remote outputs simultaneously. Receiver by Cat5 x1 works with the Sender as a full functional module by receiving the distributed signal from the sender and transmitting to display. Only by the most inexpensive UTP cable with cross stand inside, the full functional module extend the VGA display max up to 300 meters.
It offers solutions for VGA retail and show site and Projector factory, noise, space and security concerns, data center control, information distribution, conference room presentation, school and corporate training environments.
This device has many features that enable it to perform in a superior manner. Among those features you will find:
- Extend VGA video and stereo audio signal max up to 300m over one UTP cable with cross stand inside.
- Adjusting GAIN and PEAK to adapt for the different length of UTP cable.
GAIN: Brightness adjustment.
PEAK: Skew adjustment.
- Supports resolution max up to 1920×1200.
- Dual output at local unit: 1 x VGA output for local site, plus 1 x UTP output for remote site.
- Work with monitors projectors, HDTV, and flat panels.
Input /Output Connector
- VGA(Female 15pin), Stereo Audio
- VGA(Female 15pin), Stereo Audio,1xRJ45
Vertical Frequency Range
Size of VGA UTP Extender 1X1 Splitter
Weight of VGA UTP Extender 1X1 Splitter
Size of Receiver (L-W-H)
Weight of Receiver (Net)
- 1 Year Parts and Labor
- 0℃ to +70℃
- 10% to 85 % RH (no condensation)
- -10℃ to +80℃
- 5% to 90 % RH (no condensation)
Power Supply for VGA UTP Extender 1X1 Splitter
- 5V@2A, max 5W
Power Supply for Receiver
- 5V@2A, max 5W
- FCC, CE, UL
- UL, CE, FCC
AC Power Adapter
- US standard, UK standard and so on
- English Version
- VGA UTP Extender 1 X 1 Splitter
- One Receiver
- Two pieces of 5V@2A DC Power Supply
- User Manual