This kind of the Converter is a VGA video converter. It converts VGA input into HDMI to allow PC users to show their image not only on the PC monitor, but could also on TV, to have a large display. The conversion is along with the audio.
- VGA to HDMI Converter box converts PC VGA and audio to HDMI, allowing connection of PC to 1080p HDTV.
- Input: VGA & Stereo Audio
- Output: HDMI
- PC VGA Resolution: 1920 X 1080@60Hz, 1360 X 768@60Hz, 1280 X1024 @60Hz, 1024 X 768 @60Hz, 1280 X 720 @60Hz, 1280 X 768 @60Hz, 800 X 600 @60Hz, 640 X 480 @60Hz, 720 X 400 @85Hz.
- HDMI Transmission Rate: 5Gbps
- Support 165MHz/1.65Gbps per channel (4.95Gbps all channel) bandwidth.
- Support 8bit per channel (24bit all channel) deep color.
- Support uncompressed 2 channel audio such as LPCM
- VGA Signal
Input Video Signal
- 0.5 -1.0 volts p-p
- HDMI Signal
Video Amplifier Bandwidth
Vertical Frequency Range
- 1 Year Parts and Labor
- 0℃ to +70℃
- 10% to 85 % RH (no condensation)
- -10℃ to +80℃
- 5% to 90 % RH (no condensation)
- 5V DC
Power consumption (Max)
Converter Unit Cert
- FCC, CE
Power Supply Cet
- CE, FCC
AC Power Adapter
- US standard, UK standard and so on
- English Version
Note: Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Main unit
- 5V DC Power Supply
- User Manual