This USB Type-C to VGA +Gigabit Ethernet +USB3.0+Type-C Charging Adapter lets you extend one USB Type-C port to one VGA port, one Gigabit Ethernet port, one USB 3.0 port and one Type-C charging port from a USB Type-C device such as a MacBook or ChromeBook Pixel™ laptop. It lets you connect your device with type C port to a monitor, projector or HDTV with VGA port, wired network with Gigabit Ethernet port, other devices (mouse, USB flash drive etc.) with USB 3.0 port and power supply or data transmission with Type-C port for easy use.
The adapter lets you harness the video capabilities built into your USB Type-C connection, to deliver the 1080p VGA signal to the VGA-enabled displays, which makes it a great accessory for home, office or other workspace applications.
This USB Type-C video adapter is highly portable with lightweight design, perfect accessory for your MacBook or ChromeBook Pixel™, fitting easily into your laptop bag or carrying case.
Note: Your Type-C equipped device must support video to work with this adapter.
- Turns a single USB Type-C port into 4 ports (VGA, USB 3.0, Gigabit Ethernet, USB Type-C with Power Delivery)
- Hassle-free connection with the reversible USB-C™ connector
- Support high definition resolution 1080p.
- Support USB 3.0 super speed (5Gbps) transmission (both the USB 3.0 port and the type-C port), downward compatible USB 2.0
- Support BC1.2, the maximum power supply of USB-A port can be up to 7.5W (5V/1.5A) when PD working
- Support 10/100/1000Mbps auto-sensing
- Support Operating System:
Mac: Mac OS X 10.6+
Windows: Windows® 7, Windows® 8, Windows® 8.1, Windows® 10.
- 1 x 24 pin Type-C(Male),1 x USB Type-C(Female)
- VGA(Female), 1 x USB3.0(Female), 1 x Gigabit Ethernet(Female)
Max Data Transmission Rate
- 800*600@60Hz,1280*720@60Hz, 1440*900@60Hz,1920*1080@60Hz,1280*1024@60Hz,1600*900@60Hz,1024*768@60Hz,1366*768@60Hz
- 1 Year Parts and Labor
- 0℃ to 70℃
- 10% to 85% RH (no condensation)
- -10℃ to +80℃
- 5% to 90% RH (no condensation)
- English Version
- Main Unit x1
- User Manual x1