This HDMI Amplifier Splitter is an HDMI splitter with two outputs. It distributes the input of the HDMI signal into the two identical outputs simultaneously. It supports full 3D format and 4Kx2K. Its video amplifier bandwidth can be up to 3.4 Gpbs/340MHz.
This HDMI Amplifier Splitter offers solutions for HDTV retail and show site, HDTV, STB, DVD and Projector factory, noise, space and security concerns, data center control, information distribution, conference room presentation, school and corporate training environments.
This HDMI Splitter has many features that enable it to perform in a superior manner. Among those features you will find:
- Easy to Use: Install in seconds, no need of setting.
- One HDMI Input, two HDMI outputs
- Supports Full 3D and 4Kx2K resolution.
- Supports highest video resolution 1080p.
- Supports 340MHz/3.4Gbps per channel (10.2Gbps all channel) bandwidth.
- Supports 12bit per channel (36bit all channel) deep color.
- Supports uncompressed audio such as LPCM
- Supports compressed audio such as DTS Digital, Dolby Digital (including DTS-HD and Dolby True HD).
Input DDC Signal
- 5 volts p-p (TTL)
Maximum Single Link Range
- HDMI1.4a with full 3D and 4Kx2K
Vertical Frequency Range
Video Amplifier Bandwidth
- 1 Year Parts and Labor
- 0℃ to +70℃
- 10% to 85 % RH (no condensation)
- -10℃ to +80℃
- 5% to 90 % RH (no condensation)
External Power Supply
- 5V DC@ 1A
Power consumption (Max)
- FCC, CE
- CE, FCC
AC Power Adapter
- US standard, UK standard and so on
Note: Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Main unit
- 5V DC Power Supply
- User Manual