This Analog to Digital Audio Converter is designed for either home or professional audio switching. It converts analog stereo audio signal from R/L input to Coaxial and Toslink outputs simultaneously. The output digital audio signal is 2-channel uncompressed LPCM (Linear Pulse Code Modulation) with sampling rate at 48 KHz. This Converter is small in size and quite easy to install.
This Converter has many features that enable it to perform in a superior manner. Among those features you will find:
- Supports uncompressed 2-channel LPCM digital audio signal output.
- Supports output sampling rate at 48 KHz.
- Provides electromagnetic-noise-free transmission.
- Easy to install and simple to operate.
- Stereo R/L
Input audio connector
- 2XRCA (R/L)
Output audio connector
- Toslink 1XRCA(Coaxial)
- Toslink Audio and Digital Audio
- 1 Year Parts and Labor
- 0℃ to +70℃
- 10% to 85 % RH (no condensation)
- -10℃ to +80℃
- 5% to 90 % RH (no condensation)
External Power Supply
- 5V DC@1A
- 0.5 watts (max)
- FCC, CE
- CE, FCC
AC Power Adapter
- US standard, UK standard and so on
- English Version
- Main unit
- Power Adapter
- User Manual