This Digital to Analog Audio Converter is designed for either home or professional audio switching. It converts Coaxial or Toslink digital audio signals to analog L/R audio and available for connection to an external device such as an amplifier via standard RCA-style jacks. This Converter is small in size and quite easy to install.
This Converter has many features that enable it to perform in a superior manner. Among those features you will find:
- Converts Coaxial or Toslink digital audio signals to analog L/R audio
- Supports sampling rate at 32, 44.1, 48 and 96 KHz
- 24-bit S/PDIF incoming bit stream on left and right channels
- Provides electromagnetic-noise-free transmission.
- Easy to install and simple to operate.
- Coaxial or Toslink digital audio
- L/R audio
Input audio connector
Output audio connector
- 32, 44.1, 48 and 96 KHz
- 1 Year Parts and Labor
- 0℃ to +70℃
- 10% to 85 % RH (no condensation)
- -10℃ to +80℃
- 5% to 90 % RH (no condensation)
External Power Supply
- 5V DC@1A
- 0.5 watts (max)
AC Power Adapter
- US standard, UK standard and so on
- English Version
Note: Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Main unit
- Power Adapter
- User Manual